Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Sample support letter-thank you

To: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Dear Prime Minister Netanyahu,

A very crucial task is ahead of you when you will be soon meeting with Obama.

Not everyone in the USA wants a two-state solution.
I personally think that no state should be given to the Arabs, not Palestinians, on the land that legally belongs to Israel. Not one Jew to be removed from his or her home so an Arab can live there instead.

I spend many, many hours rallying in Israel’s support; I write e-mails, I participate in discussions with people, I write letters to newspapers’ editors, and even keep in touch with my Congresspersons or Senators when Israel’s issues are burning and need our support. Not to mention participating in street rallies when the local Arabs are up in arms protesting against Israel.

Obama’s on going claim that if the Arab-Israeli conflict solution is two states that will also solve the Iran dilemma is false and naïve. This rhetoric begins to sound too much like the "Final Solution," eliminating the Jewish State which to Obama is an obstacle.

Czechoslovakia was an obstacle to Hitler too. What the Czechoslovakia Sudetenland was to Hitler is what Samaria and Judea is to Obama!

I hold my prayer for your up coming meeting with Obama. I pray with hope that your Jewish smarts, that Obama does not posses, as well as Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, Defense Minister Ehud Barak, Minister for Strategic Affairs Moshe Ya'alon, and Minister of Intelligence and Atomic Energy, Dan Meridor Jewish smart combine will convince Obama to take a better policy stance with Israel and you will be able to achieve what is good for Israel, not the USA.

Be’ha’tzlacha,

Nurit Greenger

Los Angeles California, USA

.

No comments: